Wednesday 21 December 2011

Things I've done to lose it.

I've done most things to lose the weight but keeping it off is the issue. I've had the most success with Gastric Bypass Oct 07. I lost 100lbs getting to 190 my lowest weight since I was about 12. I kept it off for about 2 yrs but I was so dissapointed with never making it to my goal of 150 I gave up. I never saw that I looked pretty good at 190. I still saw myself at 300 when I looked in the mirror. Even thou I was down to size 14 in my jeans I still saw the same body from when I was wearing a size 28. It wasn't until I got back to 280 when I was pregnant and was looking threw some pics I saw that I looked decent and wished that I could be back there again. I would so do it differently this time.

 I've never had success with weight watchers. Everytime I have joined I ended up gaining weight and giving up before getting any results. Atkins has worked but I haven't been able to maintain eating that way for long periods of time. Herbal Magic I didn't have any success with and on and on. What to do next???????

No comments:

Post a Comment