Monday 5 November 2012

Day 2

So today was a bit of a struggle. The pot luck had worse food then I thought. It was 4 kinds of dips with chips and bread. So I had some dip, chips and bread but stayed away from the dessert table. So I will still consider it a win because I didn't have any cake even thou it looked really good.

Breaky was 2 ham, cheese egg bites
lunch chips, bread and dips
supper was horrible and left me unsatisfied and looking for food all night. The family was having pasta so I made hamburger with cheese to put on top. So I just had some hamburger and cheese and it tasted like crap.
Then I had some trail mix, almonds, pineapple and watermelon dipped in chocolate.
I did have only 2 med coffee today instead of 4 xrlrg. So I could have done better but I could have also done a lot worse.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! That could have been so much worse. I know exactly how you feel, I hate it when no matter what I eat it is unsatisfying. Especially when everybody else is eating italian food in front of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just work on getting some recipes that are handing and that you love. There is nothing worse than eating something you don't want (okay, maybe not eating at all is worse!). You made it through this day, you can make it through the next!

    ReplyDelete